The Grey Man Gear Hex Bar is ideal for a safer and more effective deadlift. The Hex Bar features a durable bent hexagonal frame and is made from industrial grade zinc which is then powder coated to seal the bar and prevent rust. This product is approved for use in the Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT).
- Durable bent hexagonal frame from 1.5" square steel tubing (1.5” SCH 80 pipe sleeves)
- Outdoor rated
- 17" of loadable sleeve length to accommodate four 45lb bumper plates w/collar per side
- Knurled, parallel handles measure 1.34" in diameter and are spaced 25" on center
- Approved for the Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT)
- Hollow sleeve design
- Maximum load-bearing 500 lbs/ 226.7 kg
- Weight: 60lb (unloaded)
- Product warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
NOTE: Some standard barbell collars may not work on this specialty bar. We recommend using the Grey Man Gear Hex Bar Spring Collars designed to fit the 1.9" Hex Bar sleeves
The Grey Man Gear Hex Bar is rated for use in outdoor environments but should be stored in a weather resistant area.
Grey Man Gear Hex Bar Spec Sheet