The Grey Man Gear Kettlebell is purposely designed to maximize functional training. The base is slightly wider than a standard kettlebell to provide a safer foundation and increased stability when utilizing the bell for ground based mobility training. Additionally, a wider handle supports a more comfortable grip for both single and dual handed movements. The 18kg/40lb Kettlebell is approved for use in the Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT).
- Single state mold creates a seamless and even finish
- Outdoor rated
Cast iron, powder-coated with a non-slip finish
- Wide grip handle designed to accommodate hands of any size
- 18kg/40lb Kettlebell is approved for the Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT)
- Large flat base provides greater stability for ground-based exercises
- Available Weights: 6kg/13lb, 8kg/18lb, 12kg/26lb, 16kg/35lb, 18kg/40lb, 20kg/44lb, 24kg/53lb
- Product warranty: Limited lifetime guarantee
Please Note: The actual weight of each kettlebell is designed to match the KG weight. So for example, the 18LB Kettlebell is designed to weigh exactly 8KG with a +/- 2% tolerance.
Kettlebells are rated for use in outdoor environments but should be stored in a weather resistant area.
Grey Man Gear Kettlebell Spec Sheet